- 藉由微光刻沉積基板進行精確的紅外場景模擬 (英文)346KB2021/03/18 16:56A few years ago, a microlithographic deposition process on infrared—transmitting substrates was developed to produce realistic infrared scenes for FLIR testing'. In recent months, the performance of this product, named Thermoscene, has been improved by improving the control over the production process. The two main results are 1. An increase of the number of simulated grey levels from 15 to 290, without reduction of the total number of pixels. 2. A decrease in imperfections, such as unwanted holes in the mesh deposition, to almost zero. The Thermoscene is useful as a component of infrared simulators2, to project realistic infrared scenes through collimating optics to a FLIR, missile seeker, etc., for testing purposes.
- 導彈預警和反制系統的飛行測試，藉由現場威脅模擬與反制分析 (英文)1.147MB2021/03/18 16:29Proliferation and technological progress of Mid Wave Infrared (MWIR) sensors for Missile Warning Systems (MWS)1,2 and increased sophistication of countermeasures require demanding in-flight testing. The IR sensors are becoming more sensitive for a longer range of detection, the spatial resolution is improving for better target detection and identification, spectral discrimination is being introduced for lower False Alarm Rate (FAR), and the imaging frame rate is increasing for a faster defensive reaction. As a result, testing a complex MWS/countermeasure system performance before deployment requires a more realistic simulation of the threats in their natural backgrounds, and faster measurement of the radiometric output, directionality, and time response of the countermeasures. Existing stimulator systems for MWS testing during R&D and production can only be used in the laboratory, and cannot reproduce the flight conditions with
natural backgrounds faithfully enough, so that it is possible to rely on them for the most sophisticated MWS' testing.
CI has developed a unique integrated MWS/countermeasure test system, to test the MWS and countermeasure in-flight. The test system is field-deployed, to produce natural backgrounds, and it is composed of i) high intensity dynamic Infrared Threat Stimulator (IRTS), based on large optics and high-speed shutter for time-dependent scenario construction and projection to several kilometers; ii) fast response IR Jam Beam Radiometer (JBR) for countermeasure testing. The IRTS/JBR system uniquely tests the MWS/countermeasure combination: efficiency range, probability of detection, reaction time, and overall, well functioning2 can be determined in-flight through the projection of threat profiles prepared in advance by the user, and through measurement of the countermeasure IR radiation output as a function of time. Design, performance, and examples of the operation of the IRTS/JBR are described here.
- 用於開發生產和維護光電系統的先進，節省人力和時間的測試概念 (英文)1.301MB2021/03/18 16:09In all stages of an electro-optic system's life, development, production, and periodic maintenance, a large amount of manpower and time is devoted to testing. Each subsystem separately as well as the system are tested by a PC controlled test system, which consists of hardware for the creation of the appropriate stimuli, and software for test management and control. A very considerable portion of this manpower and time is devoted by the system manufacturer to configure the test routines, to manually input certain parameter values of the Unit Under Test (UUT) at predefined test nodes, and to reconfigure these routines from time to time, as the needs change during the system's lifetime.
CI has developed the CTE (CI Test Executive), a software package that is a breakthrough in saving manpower and time devoted to electro-optics system testing. The new concept is based on:
1. The CTE can communicate directly with any UUT able to communicate with the outside world through a known protocol, to automatically set the UUT parameters before testing,
2. The user can more easily reconfigure the communication with the UUT through a provided special Excel file, without the help of the test system manufacturer,
3. The interface screen is automatically reconfigured every time the Excel file is changed to build the new test routine,
4. The CTE can simulate the test system stimuli with error injection capability, and simultaneously monitor communication and other hardware functions,
5. Test "verification" signals are provided on-line for the convenience and time saving of the test operator.
- 當今及未來的使用者可重置的集成光電測試系統 (英文)370KB2021/03/18 16:08Day and night target detection and identification, target ranging, missile threat detection, and weapon guidance are all done on an aircraft by a suite of instruments, operating together as an advanced electro-optical system. Basically, these instruments are all specially designed sources and sensors, working in the spectral range from visible to IR, and are becoming ever faster and more accurate. Furthermore, the rapid advance of technology is increasing the level of interdependence of these instruments among each other, so that the well functioning of each of them is more dependent on the well functioning of the others. Therefore, it is a challenge to provide more complex and accurate system testing while still ensuring the highest operational readiness within a limited budget. CI Systems has taken up this challenge by devising a breakthrough "one-stop, user reconfigurable" testing concept (Electro-optical Integrated Reconfigurable Testing, or EIRT). The EIRT is a family of electro-optical test systems, providing a complete suite of tests in single hardware, and a unique, reconfigurable software package that controls both the Unit Under Test (UUT) parameters and the test system. The user himself can easily reconfigure the test routine according to his changing needs, to test the weapon systems of the future. This saves testing time and manpower in development, production, and field deployment.
- 積分球 - 簡介 (英文)708KB2021/03/18 14:55Why is the integrating sphere an important optical instrument?
Typically, it is difficult to build a visible or near-infrared source, to be used as a test and calibration standard for certain sensor characteristics, because for this purpose it must be a very uniform spatially extended source, radiating uniformly in all directions hemispherically. This is especially true for very high color temperature sources of visible light because they are made of hot filaments. A very hot filament may produce a high intensity of light, but by nature, it is a spatially non-uniform source.
- Distran Ultra Pro 超世代的超音波相機4.347MB2020/11/30 15:38本文介紹瑞士 Distran 公司出品的 Ultra Pro 超音波相機超越其他機型四個世代。
- 熱像應用圖解456KB2020/08/24 18:08以 PowerPoint 模式，簡要的用圖解介紹熱像的應用。
- 為何要用超音波聽診儀430KB2020/08/23 23:28超音波預知保養檢測的應用主要分成三個領域。1. 在電氣系統主要是檢測局部放電。2.在流體系統主要是檢測管路或系統的氣體壓力外漏及真空內漏，艙門或熱交換機的無壓差洩漏，閥及蒸汽卻水器的內漏，管路阻塞，液態流體的管路及閥的裝置不當所造成的沖蝕或氣穴侵蝕。3. 機械系統的軸承潤滑不足或是過度潤滑，軸承異常診斷，齒輪箱或變速箱的異常診斷。在飛機，輪船，汽車等工業甚至都有很好的應用。本文提出有力的證據及簡略的提到相關檢測方法，很值得參考。
- 紅外熱像簡介8.531MB2020/08/23 22:50本文簡述何謂紅外熱像，熱像的廣泛用途以及與其他技術的相關性。
- 紅外熱像的應用876KB2020/08/23 22:49本文介紹紅外熱像在預知保養 (電氣，機械，保溫，燃燒)，製程監控，非破壞檢測，研究發展，安全防禦，污染防治，資源探測，以及醫學的各項應用。
- 紅外線熱像檢測師的資格鑑定及認證234KB2020/08/23 22:47當美國和世界上其他工業化國家致力於滋養新興的世界經濟時，我們必須保證製造和服務品質能符合全球檢驗標準。如果想確保未來工業產品及其基礎設施的性能、可靠、安全及長壽，非破壞檢測及預知保養檢測從業人員的資格取得與認證是極重要的。本文將根據美國非破壞檢測協會 (ASNT) 所做的人員認證程序規範以及國際標準化組織 (ISO) 的ISO 9712 規範，解釋紅外熱像檢測人員到底是否需要認證，要去哪裡上課及考試認證，認證的效力如何，什麼等級才具有資格做哪些事情。本文標題中所提到的資格是指 “對正確執行熱像檢測任務所需知識、技能、上課時數和實務經歷時數所作的驗證。而認證則是指 “對某人能勝任熱像檢測方法的資格提出書面證明的程序”。